Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One more week till "D" day !!!!



This may be disturbing for some sorry:(















Here are some pic. of the nursery. WE are ready for her to be here. I am ready for her to be here. LOL.

































Yes there is a ton of crap in her closet and it may not look like it but it really is organized in there.














This is Cecil's and I's bed room were Cora will sleep for the first little while. we have set up her changing table on top of our dresser so we don't have to go far for the middle of the night changing of feeding.

5 comments:

Meteor magnets said...

Courtney, I can't believe that your little Cora is almost here! That is so exciting! Your tummy looks so beautiful! Definatly NOT disturbing. :) I wish I lived closer so I could take some gorgious pictures of you prego. :(
I have taken in the past some really awesome prego pics of a friends belly. Any who. Can't wait to see pictures of her! Gotta love the point in the pregnancy when you are in single digits or when you can say I'm due NEXT WEEK! Whoo Hoo!

Molly Bee said...

Yay! It's almost baby time. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to officially meet Cousin Cora!

Marilyn said...

It must feel great to be able to say "One more week." Cora is becoming more of her own person by the minute. Love all the purple in the nursery and bedroom. It's a great color:)
Can't wait to see all of you in 2 1/2 weeks.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn

JenkinsonKS said...

I hope the delivery goes well for you! Glad to see you are prepared for Cora to arrive! Good luck and have lots of fun snuggling with your new little girl!

Molly Bee said...

Your Grandma just called to let me know the wonderful news! Congratulations Cortney and Cecil and welcome to the family little Cora Grace!
Cousin Melinda