Friday, August 29, 2008

First Baby picture!!!

yesterday was our first Dr apt. we found out that i am 8wks and one day as of yesterday so that makes me 8wks and 2days today. my due date is 4/8/09. the baby is 1.71 cm long. wow i cant believe that i really have a baby inside of me. It is a good thing that Cecil went with me yesterday because i don't think i heard anything that the doctor said as soon as i saw the baby it was like my hearing turned off. but Cecil heard everything and filled me in as soon as i got home. we are so excited. the left side is the baby's head and the right side is the but. it is looking down.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I think they are cute already! Congrats!!!

We love you guys!

Kacy said...

Congratulations! Being a mommy is great and it starts now.
Love,
~Kacy

Molly Bee said...

Congratulations Cortney! Cute little peanut you have there already!
Melinda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday....
And happy baby, too!!!

Marilyn said...

Thanks for sharing this information so quickly. I am really excited for you all. Now, just try to hold on for a couple of days more than the due date. Then I can have a birthday present.:)
Love,
Aunt Marilyn